Click on the link below which will take you to Sefton Council website...
They can help you with things like:
- Urgent Food delivery - We can put you in touch with a community group who can shop on your behalf. This does not generate or guarantee a supermarket delivery slot for you.
- Local Food shop delivery information - We will send you a list of local shop and suppliers who can provide a food delivery to your doorstep.
- General help with loneliness – A friendly call
- Prescription collection
- Help to get online, we can support you with:
- Wi-Fi Connection
- Online Shopping
- Skype and Zoom Calls to stay connected with friends and family
- Access to YouTube so you can watch things like cookery demonstrations, exercise workouts etc.
Clinically Extremely Vulnerable
They have a dedicated page for support for those who are clinically extremely vulnerable here
Domestic Abuse Support
Sefton Council has joined partner organisations across the Liverpool City Region to launch a new domestic abuse campaign telling anyone experiencing abuse during the Coronavirus pandemic: #YouAreNotAlone.
Led by Merseyside Resilience Forum and Wirral Council, the multi-agency initiative aims to raise awareness, remind those experiencing abuse that support is still available, and encourage victims to report incidents to the police.
Cyber Crime and Fraud
It is important that you try to keep yourself safe from cyber crime and fraud during COVID-19.
- Seek help from people you know – e.g. family, trusted neighbours and friends, or reputable charities, local advice agencies and established faith organisations
- Only give cash to someone you know and trust and for a specific purpose which you have agreed with them
- Do not give your bank card and PIN number to anybody
- Do not give personal health or care details to anyone unless they are from the NHS or the Council and have a need to know